How to connect from the client computer to a remote USB device
To connect from the client computer to a remote USB device, which is shared on the server computer, you should first find available shared devices and add them to the list. Follow these instructions:
- Switch to the Remote USB devices tab.
- Click Find on the main toolbar:
- The Add remote USB device dialog will be invoked:
- If you want to search for USB devices shared on a specific remote host, type in its IP address or network name and click Find. To find all shared USB devices available on your local network, use Find all.
- If the search in the previous step yielded no results, you can press the Add button on the toolbar and manually specify the TCP port on which your device is shared:
- After adding the device to the list, select it and press Connect to establish a connection.