SyncMate allows you to sync with iOS devices, connected to your Mac via USB cable. SyncMate is compatible with iOS 5.x – 13.x running devices.
Once the iOS device is connected to SyncMate on Mac, you can synchronize different types of data, like contacts, calendars, Safari bookmarks, iPhoto, iTunes and folders.
- Synchronization of folders from Mac to iOS devices is possible in any direction. But please remember that files copied from your Mac to your iOS device will not be available for usage, but for storage only.
- When syncing media files and folders with iOS devices, sync is possible only with ~/User/Media folder on iOS device.
- When mounting iOS device as Mac disk, only ~/User/Media folder content will be shown.
Let’s see how to establish connection between SyncMate on Mac and iOS device via USB cable:
- Click add new device option in the left panel of the main window. After that, choose the device type in the wizard:
- Connect your iOS device via USB cable:
- If your device is running iOS 7, tap Trust to allow connection to Mac:
- Now customize Connection settings: