Note: The demo version is available for new users only. This means you won’t be able to run a demo with your existing FlexiHub account or use it with the machines that had FlexiHub installed at any time in the past.
1. For a start, you will need to sign up for a FlexiHub account.
2. To activate your FlexiHub account, click the link in the verification email that was sent to the address you’ve provided during the registration You’ll be automatically redirected to the page with the subscription plan options.
3. Sign in to your account and click the ‘Start a free demo’ button in the Personal plan section. (For a Team subscription demo guide, please follow this link).
4. Download a FlexiHub version that fits your operating system.
5. Once the download is complete, install FlexiHub to the computers that will share and access remote USB devices
6. Run the app, use your login credentials to enter your FlexiHub account, and you are good to go.
To see the number of free sessions you’ve got left (5 at the outset), log into the web FlexiHub account.
Those sessions will be available for you till the end of the 30-day demo period.
A Personal demo version allows you to create and pass on login tokens, but you won’t be able to send invites outside of your account until you upgrade to a paid plan.
If you have any problems with the Free demo version, please contact us and we'll have them solved in the shortest time possible.