To install Serial to Ethernet Connector, take a few simple steps:
1. Download the latest version of Serial to Ethernet Connector at: https://www.electronic.us/serial-to-ethernet-download.html
2. Double-click the file to start the installation process.
3. Click “Next” to continue with the installation.
4. Please, carefully read the License Agreement. If you agree with all License terms, select the “I accept the agreement” radio button, and click “Next” to continue:
5. Select the destination location for SEC and click “Next” to continue:
6. Choose the start menu folder where the program’s shortcuts will be created, and click “Next” to continue:
7. Tick the respective box if you want to create a desktop shortcut and click “Next” to continue:
8. Now when all the settings are customized, click the “Install” button to proceed with the installation process:
9. Once the installation is over, click the “Finish” button:
To launch Serial to Ethernet Connector, go to the Start menu→Programs and find the launcher there, or double-click the shortcut created on the desktop.
Note: During installation, the following dialog may appear due to certain Windows security features:
Click the “Install” button and then proceed with Serial to Ethernet Connector installation. You can also tick the “Always trust software from “Electronic Team, Inc” checkbox if you don’t want to get such warnings in the future when installing other software by Electronic Team.