With Serial Port Monitor it is possible to reproduce a monitoring session back to the serial port. To do this, please follow the steps below:
1. Start or open a monitoring session.
2. Select “Session -> Reproduce” session from the main menu.
3. Configure the settings.
- Use port – specify the port you would like to reproduce data to.
- Send requests to the port – reproduce data that was written to the serial port by the application.
- Respond as a device – reproduce data that was written to the serial port by the serial device.
- Preserve time intervals – enable this option if you would like to keep the intervals between the data packets.
- Custom IO timeout – enable this option if you need to substitute the Read/Write timeout events. The values are indicated in milliseconds.
4. Press “Start”.