With SyncMate you will be able to synchronize Safari bookmarks on Mac with other bookmarks of your devices.
- Direction. Synchronization can be performed in three directions:
- Use custom folder for all bookmarks. Check this box if you would like to specify a custom directory for the synced bookmarks. Otherwise, the bookmarks will be synced to the root directory.
1. Open System Preferences on your Mac. Then open Security and Privacy section.
2. Switch to the Privacy tab and click the Full Disk Access folder in the list.
3. Click the lock. You have to unlock it to be able to make changes. Enter the administrator password.
4. Click the + button to manually add the SyncMate.app file to the Full Disk Access list.