Released: November 13, 2023
- Added: multipart upload support on S3 connections.
- Added: support for Dropbox Business.
- Added: support for Google Shared Drives (Team Drives).
- Added: OpenSSH key format support for SFTP servers.
- Added: context menu items in File Explorer for Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon S3.
- Improved: error handling when connecting to Amazon S3.
- Fixed: issues with editing and saving files on online drives.
- Fixed: issues with connecting to some SFTP servers.
- Many other fixes and improvements.
Released: August 31, 2023
- Added: support for FTP/FTPS/FTPES.
- Added: support for SFTP.
- Improved: bucket name input in Amazon S3 connection settings.
- Fixed: errors when connecting to Amazon S3 connections.
- Many other fixes and improvements.
Released: May 22, 2023
- Added: support for WebDAV.
- Added: the display of the file status and progress of ongoing uploads.
- Added: information about free and used space in OneDrive settings.
- Added: the ability to manually enter bucket name on Amazon S3 connections.
- Improved: updated interface and connection icons.
- Improved: installation without the need to reboot the computer.
- Improved: work with OneDrive connections.
- Fixed: errors when mounting OneDrive connections.
- Fixed: an issue with displaying files in some buckets on Amazon S3 connections.
- Fixed: an issue with changing the case of the letters in the file name when copying to the Dropbox connections.
- Fixed: errors when copying large files from online connections to local disk.
- Fixed: errors when encrypting folders.
- Fixed: an issue with the file modification date displaying on OneDrive connections.
- A lot of other minor fixes and improvements.
Released: January 28, 2022
- Fixed: an issue with re-linking Dropbox connections.
- Fixed: errors when working with Dropbox connections.
Released: December 22, 2021
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Released: July 27, 2021
- Improved: file name encryption.
- IMPORTANT: files encrypted with name encryption in version 1.6 can be accessed only with CloudMounter 3.9 and later, CloudMounter for Windows 1.6 and later, Commander One 3.2 and later.
Released: May 20, 2021
- Fixed: an issue with login to Dropbox accounts.
- Fixed: an issue with "Shared with me" directory disappearance on Google Drive.
- Fixed: an issue with files deleting from Amazon S3 accounts.
- Fixed: the icon in the systray shows the correct network activity.
Released: September 24, 2019
- Added: open drive in Explorer by double-clicking on it in drives list.
- Fixed: show decrypted file name in progress dialog while decrypting.
- Fixed: correctly handle ‘Rate Limit Exceeded’ error on Dropbox.
- Fixed: issue with file name completion in Windows command line.
- Improved: file cache cleanup.
- Improved: unmounting speed.
- Improved: handling of temporary files unsupported by Dropbox
- Improved: new Dokan library is being used.
Released: May 13, 2019
- Fixed: mounting virtual drives in RDP session.
- Fixed: an issue when the app can’t be run in a full-featured mode under multiple user accounts.
- Fixed: the display of the app’s icon in Notification Area when some themes are applied.
- Fixed: an issue when the context menu can’t be closed when clicking outside the menu.
- Fixed: an issue with “Library not registered” error.
- Improved: the app checks the system for necessary components and installs them itself if needed.
Released: July 17, 2018
- Added: cloud storage encryption.
- Added: support for Amazon S3.
- Added: support for Wasabi.
- Added: menu to manage debug logs.
- Improved: speed of copying a large number of files from the mounted drive.
- Improved: handling of Google Drive rate limit.
- Improved: the process of authentication for OneDrive.
- Fixed: an issue with a free space calculation on G Suite accounts.
- Fixed: support for OneDrive for Business.
- Fixed: crash on update.
- Fixed: other minor bugs.
Released: December 13, 2017
- Changed: new demo version limitation allowing full support to the first drive of each cloud type while the others are mounted in read-only mode.
- Fixed: an issue with saving not-synced-yet files when users log out or reboot the PC.
- Fixed: the possible “Exception ...” error message when quitting the app.
- Fixed: crash when clicking ‘Show in Explorer’ for not mounted drive.
- Fixed: an issue with automatic updates.
- Fixed: an issue with uploading large files to OneDrive.
Released: October 25, 2017
- Fixed: an issue with MS Office files saving.
- Fixed: an issue with “empty file” when redirecting to file from command line/batch files.
- Fixed: an issue with “empty file” when renaming files on Google Drive.
- Fixed: an issue with possible data loss when quitting application before file is synced with cloud.
- Fixed: an issue with saving preferred (selected) drive letter for unmounted clouds.
Released: September 12, 2017
- First public release.