There are five existing resizing types allowing you to choose the one that exactly meets your needs. You can choose the resize settings from the drop-down list. Choose the resize type:
- by width: Set the desired image width. The height will be automatically resized with the same ratio as the width.
- by height: Set the desired image height. The width will be automatically resized with the same ratio as the height.
- percentage: Set the desired percentage value. The image will be scaled in both dimensions at this ratio.
- free size: Set the desired image width and height. The image will be resized to the specified size without keeping the aspect ratio.
- by max size: Set the maximum image width and height. Preserving aspect ratio, resize the image to be as large as possible while ensuring its dimensions are less than or equal to the width and height specified.
Don't enlarge images smaller than set size. When resizing images to a smaller size, enable this setting, so that the images that are already smaller than the set size are not edited. I.e. change the dimensions of the image only if its width or height exceeds the geometry specification.