Some image files contain metadata that you can read to determine the features of the image. Metadata settings allow choosing metadata to include in output images. There are five options in this setting and you can choose them from the drop-down list.
- GPS Data. Will preserve location-specific information.
- Camera Info. Will preserve the maker and model of the camera used to capture the image, its serial number, the date and time of the captured image, the shutter speed, the aperture, the used lens, and other technical details.
- Copyright and Contact Info. Will preserve copyright entries. The following tags will be preserved (if present):
- Author, Copyright (under PNG category);
- Copyright, Artist (under TIFF category);
- Copyright Notice, Contact, Creator, Creator’s Contact Info (under IPTC category).Note: You may combine the first three settings as you like.
- Keep all. PhotoBulk will preserve all the metadata found in an image. Set by default.
- Delete all. PhotoBulk will erase all the metadata found in an image to make the image file as small as possible. Entries like EXIF, XMP, and IPTC tags, etc. will be erased altogether.