Purchasing the SDK License you get:
- SDK documentation on how to work with USB Network Gate Service directly from your application;
- dynamic link library (u2ec.dll) which helps you integrate USB Network Gate Service into your product;
- source code of security DLL file (auth.dll) which helps you implement your own authentication system;
- the SDK activation code for USB Network Gate activation on end-users' machines;
- SDK usage samples;
- FREE BONUS: Single License for unlimited shared USB devices which allows you to use the GUI version of USB Network Gate for its better understanding.
Note: If you want to use the GUI version of USB Network Gate for testing and review purposes, please, enter your Single License activation code into the application's activation window.
To distribute USB Network Gate technology inside your product, you should copy the software files to the redistribution package and include it into your installation file (setup script).
You will get a full description of the SDK Redistribution procedures from the SDK User Manual that is provided if you buy the SDK License. We'll be glad to send you the SDK License price, the official Quote, the SDK Evaluation Kit and to reply to all of your questions if you email the Sales Dpt. of Electronic Team, Inc.
How to Evaluate the SDK Version
To let you evaluate the SDK version before purchasing, we are ready to send you the SDK Evaluation Kit. The SDK build and all the required documents will be sent to you upon your request. You can try integrating USB Network Gate technology into your software/hardware project.
USB Network Gate SDK Evaluation Kit can also be launched in GUI mode for testing and review purposes. The GUI version of SDK Evaluation Kit will be fully functional within 14 days.
When the 14-day evaluation period is over, the "Share local USB devices" tab will become inactive.
To be able to use USB Network Gate SDK without limitations mentioned above, you have to purchase a license for it. To request prices, estimates and other commercial information, please fill out the form on our website. Also, you can request the SDK Evaluation Kit here.