In the samples directory of USB Network Gate you can find SDK usage examples, whose purpose is to show the functionality of USB Network Gate SDK.
Samples directory contains the following SDK usage examples:
|Plugins' Source Code|
|-auth||source code of auth.dll, which is needed if|
you are going to use authorization in
(Samples using DLL\)
|builder||Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010 C++Builder|
|CSharp ||CSharp Microsoft C#.Net 2010|
|delphi||Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010 Delphi|
|vb.net||Microsoft VB.Net 2010|
|vc.net||Microsoft Visual C++.Net 2010|
u2ec.dll Usage Samples
To share a USB device, do the following:
1. Select a USB device in the USB devices tree.
2. Set device description (optional).
3. Set a custom server TCP port, if needed, otherwise leave empty to use default one. If only the server TCP port is set, it is a standard server connection. If the full client TCP address is set, it is a callback connection. Full address is as follows: "HostName:TcpPort", where HostName is host name or IP address.
4. Click the "Share" button.
To connect to shared USB device, do the following:
1. Enter the remote server host name or IP address and click the "Find" button.
2. Choose the needed USB device from the list of shared USB devices the server provides and click the "Add device" button.
3. Select the device from the list and click the "Connect" button.
You can also enter the server TCP address manually. If a full server TCP address is set, it is a standard client connection. Full server TCP address is as follows: "HostName:TcpPort", where HostName is host name or IP address. If only the client TCP port is set, it is a callback
To disconnect from shared device, do the following:
Select the device from the list and click the "Disconnect" button.
To remove device from the list, do the following:
Select the device from the list and click the "Remove" button.
To get device status, do the following:
Select the device from the list and click the "Get status" button. The device can have one of the
following statuses: added, connecting, connected.