Build 1.7.14110 [Released: September 7, 2021]
- Added: support for Windows on ARM-based systems.
- Fixed: software reinstallation issues.
Build 1.6.13880 [Released: July 8, 2021]
- Fixed: an incorrect error message might appear after Donglify subscription expiration.
Build 1.6.13844 [Released: July 1, 2021]
- Fixed: connection issues if running Donglify on a computer with FlexiHub already installed.
Build 1.5.13466 [Released: April 15, 2021]
- Added: the possibility of simplified software update installation.
- Added: an error message appearing when there’s no connection to the central Donglify server.
- Improved: security of data transfer between the Donglify service and the Donglify GUI.
- Improved: compatibility with software drivers of older versions.
- Fixed: issues with sending a request for a new USB dongle support.
Build 1.5.13318 [Released: April 6, 2021]
- Added: the possibility to disable the multi-connect option for the selected USB dongle.
- Added: an error message indicating that USB drivers haven’t been installed on the server side.
- Fixed: the client connection might not be restored after physical disconnection and reconnection of the USB dongle on the server side.
- Fixed: issues with restoring connections to remote USB dongles after the computer wakes up from sleep mode.
- Fixed: minor issues with the automatic reconnection of remote USB dongles.
Build 1.4.13273 [Released: March 15, 2021]
- Fixed: a deadlock occurring if the network connection is lost while working with UPnP devices.
- Fixed: issues with detecting UPnP-enabled routers that may allow direct network connections between nodes.
Build 1.3.13127 [Released: January 12, 2021]
- Improved: USB drivers have been updated.
- Improved: the email address of the user that is currently logged in to the Donglify account is now displayed in the “About” window.
- Added: hints containing the full description of the shared USB dongle.
- Fixed: the USB device list might be hidden if pressing the “-” key.
- Discontinued: support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, and Windows Server 2008.
Build 1.2.12780 [Released: August 8, 2020]
- Added: the ability to assign unique names for the devices in the Donglify user interface.
- Fixed: showing the incorrect connection mode on the client when multiple users are using the same USB dongle.
- Fixed: a service crash caused by the subscription change when the dongle was being shared.
- Fixed: a service crash caused by logging out from the account when the dongle was being shared.
- Fixed: a service crash caused by detaching a shared dongle.
Build 1.1.12466 [Released: March 23, 2020]
- Added: the possibility to access a Donglify account using a login token. The option to generate tokens is available in online personal accounts of Donglify users.
- Added: email address autocomplete in the login window.
- Added: the “Multi-connect” feature is now available for Sentinel HL 4.31, Sentinel HL 4.54, and Sentinel HL 4.34 USB dongles.
- Improved: the software update may not be required now when adding the “Multi-connect” support for a new USB dongle.
Build 1.0.12391 [Released: February 5, 2020]
- Added: the “Multi-connect” feature now works with Sentinel HL 4.27 protection keys.
Build 1.0.12357 [Released: December 18, 2019]
- Added: the “Multi-connect” feature is now available for Sentinel UltraPro USB dongles.
- Added: after being shared, a USB dongle is now displayed with the “Multi-connect” icon if the device is supported by the “Multi-connect” feature.
- Fixed: connection to a shared USB dongle would not be reestablished on the local computer after a system reboot.
- Fixed: when unplugging a shared USB dongle and plugging in another device, the newly attached dongle would be shared automatically.
- Fixed: issues with the application uninstaller.
Build 1.0.12309 [Released: November 27, 2019]
- Added: the possibility to send a request for adding the “Multi-connect” support for a new USB dongle.
- Added: the possibility to download FlexiHub if a USB device is not supported by Donglify.
- Improved: now a USB dongle that is shared with multiple remote computers remains available for use on the machine to which it’s connected physically.
- Fixed: an issue with disconnecting all clients after an invite has been deleted.
- Fixed: program crash if closing the GUI when sharing a device.