To establish a connection with your second Mac, do the following:
- Launch Typeeto on your main computer. Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on and the Mac is discoverable.
- If your computers are already paired, please delete your second Mac from the list of paired devices in System Preferences → Bluetooth before establishing the connection.
- On the second Mac, enable Bluetooth and then go to System Preferences → Keyboard. Click on Set Up Bluetooth Keyboard and follow the instructions of the system wizard to connect the keyboard of your main Mac as a Bluetooth keyboard.
- At this point, Typeeto will automatically add your second Mac to the device list.
- Finally, press the Start typing button on the main computer.