To uninstall USB Network Gate, execute the following set of operations:
1) Uninstall the Service
1. If the Service is currently running, stop it by using the command:
2. Then, uninstall the Service by executing:
2) Uninstall the drivers
To uninstall the USB Network Gate drivers from your system, execute the file with the following parameter:
This file can be found in the folder you selected according to your operating system:
● NT6 for 32-bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1
● NT6x64 for 64-bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows Server 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2
● NT10 for 32-bit Windows 10
● NT10x64 for 64-bit Windows 10, 11 and Windows Server 2016, 2019
● NTxARM64 for 64-bit Windows 10, 11 on ARM
3) Delete the software files
After you have uninstalled the Service and software drivers, you should delete all of the files that you copied to your computer.
4) Reboot your PC
When USB Network Gate has been uninstalled from your computer, it’s required to reboot the PC. If you do not reboot the computer and install the UNG redistribution package again, the software drivers may be installed incorrectly and you will not be able to share USB devices.