1. Check whether DoCast is compatible with your device.
2. Check whether you are using the latest version of DoCast. We are constantly working on updates and improvements.
3. Reboot your streaming device. Unplug the power cable, wait 3 seconds, plug the power cable back in.
4. If none of the above advice helped and you are still facing the issue of being unable to connect to your device, most likely, you have issues with your local network. Below, you will find tips on how to solve the issue:
- Reboot your modem or router.
- Ensure that your iPhone is connected to the same router and Wi-Fi network as the cast device.
- It is advised to use the same band on both devices, with 5 GHz being preferred if your router supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
- Your streaming device and iPhone should be close to your router.
- If necessary, update the firmware on your router. Sometimes routers have bugs, and there are firmware fixes to help. Ensure that your router is using the most recent version of software.
- Disable Wireless/Access Point/Client isolation on your router.
- In case your router has MAC address filtering, add the MAC address of the receiving device to the list of filtered devices.
In case you are still facing the issue, please contact our support center, and our competent specialists will try their best to help you.